Thursday, May 3, 2007

Back to Blogging!

It’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to post anything new. I definitely need to fix that in the days and weeks ahead. August and September have been busy, both professionally and personally. In addition to getting ready for a new school year and “daddydom”, I have been working on upcoming education programs for National Biodiversity Parks, a New jersey based conservation organization. Learn more about about NBP at their web site:

www.nationalbiodiversityparks.org

Although my birding opportunities were limited, those few recent experiences have been truly memorable!

There have been some very exciting birding events and productive birding recruitment opportunities that I am eager to share including:

the Western Reef Heron trip to Maine
Hurricane Ernesto birding in Cape May
environmental science camp with my students
and many other upcoming posts!

(originally posted Sept. 2006)

No comments: